NOV. 28, 2023
『 Faculty Recruitment | Position in "Human Dimension in Biodiversity" 』
The Master’s Program in Biodiversity (MPB) offers one tenure track Faculty Position (Assistant Professor or above), starting from Aug 1, 2024. Applicants should have a doctoral degree. Postdoctoral experiences are preferred, and the research field is Human Dimension in Biodiversity, for example, law, policy and governance, rural planning, environmental education, landscape architecture, and ecological anthropology.
All the teaching activities should be in English, and priority will be given to the candidate who can offer one to two of the suggested courses as below.
“Field Work in Ecology link to human dimension”,
“Ecosystem Service Evaluation”,
“Economic Analysis in Biodiversity”,
Documents required for application:
1. Curriculum Vitae including nationality, year of birth, education background, summary of research field, working experience, the publication list from past seven years (published after Aug 1, 2017),
2. A personal statement indicating a commensurate position (Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor) to be applied and the important contribution of one designated representative paper. Please also include statements of past teaching and research experiences.
3. ONE designated representative paper, which should be as the first author or corresponding author and be published in respected international journals (SSCI, SCIE, AHCI) after Aug 1, 2019.
For applicants applying as an Assistant Professor and who received their doctoral degree within the past three years (after August 1, 2021), their dissertation can be considered as the representative paper.
4. Research plans
5. Teaching plans, please provide syllabi for at least 3 courses. (should include the suggested courses mentioned above)
6. Certificate of a doctoral degree
7. Transcripts from undergraduate and graduate courses (for those applying to the Assistant Professor position only)
8. Publications in PDF files. (published after Aug 1, 2017)
9. Three letters of recommendation(sent by the referees directly through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send all the required documents (as PDFs) to the following email address: email@example.com (Subject: NTU Faculty Position _MPB_Applicant name). The deadline for submitting all documents is Jan 31, 2024 23:59 (GMT+8).
Website of MPB: https://mpb.ntu.edu.tw
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +886-2-3366-5712#17
Master’s Program in Biodiversity
National Taiwan University